The DH-Omni Support Vessel, also known as the Separatist support ship, Separatist supply ship, or Separatist transport, was a model of massive transport and supply ship manufactured by Hoersch-Kessel Drive Inc. and utilized by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars. Like the Lucrehulk-class, it was originally a corporate transport vessel before being converted for wartime use, serving in a support role for both droids and organic soldiers. Such a vessel was present at the Battle of Umbara and was key to supplying Confederate forces on the surface. It was destroyed by three clone troopers who were piloting Zenuas 33 Umbaran starfighters on a rogue infiltration mission.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Jedi of the Republic – Mace Windu 5
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Plan of Dissent" (First appearance)
- "The Shadow of Umbara"—The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Massacre"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Gathering" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis at the Heart"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Big Bang"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Unfinished Business"
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 1
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 2
- Darth Maul—Son of Dathomir 4
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Last Battle" (Wreckage only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as Separatist support ship)
- (Picture only)
- (First identified as Separatist supply ship and Separatist transport)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (First identified as DH-Omni Support Vessel)
- Rise of the Separatists
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Hyena-class Droid Bomber Expansion Pack (Card: ) (Picture only)
- (Picture only)