The DL-18 blaster pistol was a model of blaster pistol commonly used throughout the galaxy, particularly by bounty hunters and smugglers. The blaster, manufactured by BlasTech Industries, was inexpensive and allowed for easy customization, because of this the blaster pistol became very popular in the outer rim. Former Jedi Padawan and Order 66 survivor Kanan Jarrus used a DL-18 after the fall of the Jedi Order.
Features[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
In the years following the end of the Clone Wars, the DL-18 became widespread across the galaxy among its smugglers and bounty hunters. After surviving Order 66, former Jedi Padawan Caleb Dume took a DL-18, despite it feeling wrong to carry it.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels: Meet the Rebels
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide (First identified as DL-18 blaster pistol)
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars Rebels
- "Cowboy Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 152 (Picture only)
- Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 19 (Helmets: In Pictures)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (Picture only)
- (Picture only)