The DL-18 blaster pistol was a model of blaster pistol commonly used throughout the galaxy, particularly by bounty hunters and smugglers. The blaster, manufactured by BlasTech Industries, was inexpensive and allowed for easy customization; because of this, the blaster pistol became very popular in the Outer Rim. Former Jedi Padawan and Order 66 survivor Kanan Jarrus used a DL-18 after the fall of the Jedi Order.
In the years following the end of the Clone Wars, the DL-18 became widespread across the galaxy among its smugglers and bounty hunters. After surviving Order 66, former Jedi Padawan Caleb Dume took a DL-18, despite it feeling wrong to carry it.
- Star Wars Rebels: Meet the Rebels
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide (First identified as DL-18 blaster pistol)
- Ultimate Sticker Collection: Star Wars Rebels
- "Cowboy Jedi"—Star Wars Insider 152 (Picture only)
- Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 19 (Helmets: Lando Calrissian)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 47 (Helmets: Ezra Bridger; Weapons & Uniforms: The Lothal Rebels)
- Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga: The Official Collector's Edition (Picture only)
- (Picture only)