The DL-44 heavy blaster pistol was a type of heavy blaster pistol produced by BlasTech Industries that was used during the years of the Galactic Republic and the Age of the Empire. It was considered one of the most powerful blaster pistols in the galaxy, delivering massive damage at close range; however, it overheated quickly. There existed a carbine variation of this blaster including an extended barrel with the existing flash-suppressor and an attachable stock. This was used by Tobias Beckett in the trenches of Mimban before he deconstructed his DL-44 and gave it to Han Solo.
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as DL-44 heavy blaster pistol)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: ABC-3PO
- Star Wars Origami: 11 Amazing Paper Folding Projects from a Galaxy Far, Far Away....
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 14 (Databank A-Z: Dengar–Domino Squad)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 23 (Highlights of the Saga: Assault on Endor) (Picture only)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Outer Rim
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills
- Gadgets and Gear
- Classic Star Wars (Set: 75243 Slave I - 20th Anniversary Edition) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Cast"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Jedi of the Republic – Mace Windu 3
- ↑ Darth Vader 10
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: Steps Into Shadow
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels – "Brothers of the Broken Horn"
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ Princess Leia 2
- ↑ The Planets of Star Wars Battlefront. ea.com (November 5, 2015). Archived from the original on November 6, 2015. Retrieved on March 14, 2016.