The DL-44 heavy blaster pistol was a type of heavy blaster pistol produced by BlasTech Industries that was used during the years of the Galactic Republic and the Age of the Empire. It was considered one of the most powerful blaster pistols in the galaxy, delivering massive damage at close range; however, it overheated quickly. There existed a carbine variation of this blaster including an extended barrel with the existing flash-suppressor and an attachable stock. This was used by Tobias Beckett in the trenches of Mimban before he deconstructed his DL-44 and gave it to Han Solo.
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as DL-44 heavy blaster pistol)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: ABC-3PO
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Darth Vader 10: Shadows and Secrets, Part IV
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: Steps Into Shadow
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ Princess Leia, Part II
- ↑ The Planets of Star Wars Battlefront. ea.com (November 5, 2015). Retrieved on November 5, 2015.