The DLT-19D heavy blaster rifle was a long-range heavy blaster rifle and a variant of the DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle, featuring a scope and two underbarrel devices, one of which was a glowrod. Used by some of the Galactic Empire's death troopers, the DLT-19D was carried by death troopers that participated in the capture of Galen Erso in 13 BBY, with a death trooper killing Lyra Erso using a DLT-19D, and during the Battle of Scarif in 0 BBY, where the heavy blaster rifle was used to kill Chirrut Îmwe and wound Baze Malbus.
Years later, the DLT-19D was used by First Order Specialist stormtroopers in the same color scheme. While rifles from the 709th Legion also incorporated white details like most other First Order army weapons.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One Adaptation 1
- Rogue One Adaptation 4 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Galaxy's Edge 4
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Dawn of Rebellion
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 STAR WARS PLASTIC MODEL. Bandai. Archived from the original on June 27, 2018. Retrieved on September 28, 2017.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ Star Wars Death Trooper Specialist Premium Format. Sideshow Collectibles. Archived from the original on January 10, 2020. Retrieved on September 28, 2016.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Galaxy's Edge 4