The DLT-20A laser rifle was a model of laser rifle produced by BlasTech Industries. Members of the Galactic Empire's Stormtrooper Corps sometimes used DLT-20As instead of their standard issue E-11 blaster rifles. The droid bounty hunter IG-88 sometimes used this model of rifle, and carried one with it when on board the Executor-class Star Dreadnought Executor answering the Sith Lord Darth Vader's summons. Another type of rifle, the pulse cannon, utilized the frame assembly of a DLT-20A.
Behind the scenesEdit
The DLT-20A laser rifle was created as a prop for Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. Its name was confirmed to be canon by the reference book Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide, which was written by Adam Bray and released in 2014.
- Darth Maul, Part IV
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "Triplecross"
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "Bounty of Trouble"
- Forces of Destiny: The Leia Chronicles
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Princess Leia, Part III
- Darth Vader 5: Vader, Part V
- Darth Vader 7: Shadows and Secrets, Part I
- Darth Vader 8: Shadows and Secrets, Part II
- Darth Vader 16: The Shu-Torun War, Part I
- Doctor Aphra 3: Aphra, Part III
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Uprising (spelled "DLT20A")
- (Picture only)
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide (First identified as DLT-20A laser rifle)
- Ultimate Star Wars (Picture only)
- Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: I Am a Droid