DNM-908 was a B1-Series battle droid in the service of the Trade Federation. The battle droid served as a commander in the Trade Federation Droid Army. Like other B1-Series battle droids, DNM-908 had masculine programming, was 1.91 meters tall, and wielded an E-5 blaster rifle. The droid had light tan plating with brown markings and was equipped with a backpack that had an antenna attached.
Behind the scenes
DNM-908 appeared in the 2001 LucasArts video game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds. He was available as a unique unit that the player could use in custom-made scenarios, and his name could also appear as the name of a Trade Federation commander in the standard game mode. DNM-908's in-game model is identical to other battle droid commander characters and has several differences from his profile image, featuring the tan color common to other B1 battle droids on his head and parts of his limbs, along with the player's alignment color on his chest and legs.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (First appearance) (Appears only in non-storyline event)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns (Appears only in non-storyline event)
Notes and references
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide — Based on corresponding details applicable to all B1-Series battle droids
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- B1-Series battle droids — Based on corresponding details applicable to all
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds portrays DNM-908—a Trade Federation B1-Series battle droid—wielding a blaster rifle, and Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary notes that the Trade Federation battle droids used the E-5 blaster rifle.