DRN-592 was a fourth-degree OOM command battle droid, a droid model in the OOM-series of battle droids, who was manufactured by the Baktoid Combat Automata to serve in the droid army of the galactic company known as the Trade Federation. DRN-592 fought as a commander for the Federation sometime before the Clone Wars in 22 BBY. As with all of the droids in his model, DRN-592 was 1.91 meters tall, had masculine programming and wielded an E-5 blaster rifle. The droid's head and some other parts of his body were colored white, while the rest was brown.
Behind the scenesEdit
DRN-592 appears in the 2001 PC video game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds and also appears in its 2002 expansion Clone Campaigns. In the video games, DRN-592 only appears in the scenario editor mode, in which he is a unique unit that can be placed in custom player-made levels. The droid's designation can also be randomly generated in the game's skirmish mode as a commander for the Trade Federation team.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (First appearance) (Appears only in non-storyline event)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns (Appears only in non-storyline event)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The game model used in Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds is the same as that of OOM-14, therefore MUQ-751 is also an OOM-model command battle droid.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia specifies that fourth-degree droids are skilled in military application, which includes battle droids.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: Episode I The Visual Dictionary notes that the weapon that the Trade Federation battle droids use is the E-5 blaster rifle.