DRN-592 was a B1-Series battle droid who served as a commander in the Droid Army of the Trade Federation. As with all B1-Series battle droids, DRN-592 was 1.91 meters tall and had masculine programming. He wielded an E-5 blaster rifle and had a backpack equipped with an antenna. The droid had light tan plating with brown markings.
Behind the scenes
DRN-592 appeared in the 2001 LucasArts video game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, where he is available as a unique unit for players to use in custom made scenarios. When placed in a scenario, DRN-592's model uses different colors from his profile image, featuring the tan color common to other B1-Series battle droids on his head and parts of his limbs, along with the color selected by the player's alignment on his chest and legs. His model is identical to several other unique battle droid units. DRN-592's name can also appear as a Trade Federation AI commander in the standard game mode.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (First appearance) (Appears only in non-storyline event)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns (Appears only in non-storyline event)
Notes and references
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide — Based on corresponding details applicable to all B1-Series battle droids
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- B1-Series battle droids — Based on corresponding details applicable to all
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds portrays DRN-592—a Trade Federation B1-Series battle droid—wielding a blaster rifle, and Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary notes that the Trade Federation battle droids used the E-5 blaster rifle.