- "So uncivilized."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi
BlasTech Industries' custom DT-57, nicknamed the "Annihilator", was a weapon similar in appearance to the E-5 blaster rifle used by the B1 battle droids of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. This pistol was of the "superheavy" designation used for models such as the Caliban Model X and T-6 Thunderer. Highly customizable, the DT-57 featured a high output blaster magazine, a large trigger guard and a top-mounted scope. The DT-57 packed a heavy punch without loss of range.
During the Clone Wars, General Grievous wielded a custom DT-57 "Annihilator", dubbed "Grievance Striker", in conjunction with the many lightsabers of his personal collection, stolen from Jedi he had defeated during the war. The weapon was turned on its owner when Obi-Wan Kenobi used it to kill Grievous on Utapau. The blaster was later recovered by the Galactic Empire and given to N-K Necrosis. When Necrosis was destroyed by a group of spacers on Kashyyyk, the blaster fell into their possession.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith novelization (First mentioned, simultaneous with junior novel and The Visual Dictionary)
- Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith junior novel (First mentioned, simultaneous with adult novel and The Visual Dictionary)
- Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith 2
- Star Wars Galaxies: Rage of the Wookiees
- (Picture only)
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: The Visual Dictionary (First mentioned, simultaneous with novelizations) (First identified as DT-57 "Annihilator")
- (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary