Dagobah Slug Slinger was an alcoholic beverage with medicinal properties served at Oga's Cantina in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu in around 34 ABY. The drink was suitable for human consumption and shared its name with the planet Dagobah. The drink itself was named after the Swamp slugs and the beverage was topped off with medicinal herbs grown by the native Tash of Dagobah.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Dagobah Slug Slinger is one of the alcoholic beverages sold to customers at the Oga's Cantina bar in Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. It was first revealed as part of a large promotional event held on February 26, 2019.
The menu's description reads, "Reposado tequila, blue curaçao, citrus juices, ginger, herbs, and bitters."
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Oga's Cantina has official backstory elements that, though not directly published for the public, are officially canon per the location's show guides and employees, and the details can be obtained verbally from cast members working the store.
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Serves New and Exotic Flavors from a Galaxy Far, Far Away at DisneylandNews.com