Biography[edit | edit source]
- "Two Chirq Council members are being trained to extend the reach of the Chirq Council by starting chapters in Bela Vistal and Vreni Island. They must be stopped before that can happen."
- ―Agent Solso, to a spacer
Dain Pax was a member of the criminal organization known as the Chirq Council. After the Battle of Yavin, sub-councilors Dain Pax and Tettsel Anker were trained in the Second Elite Council Bunker, near the city of Doaba Guerfel, in order to start new Chirq Council chapters in Bela Vistal and Vreni Island.
Circa 1 ABY, the Corellian Security Force started an investigation against the Chirq Council following the increase of ryll traffic on Corellia. Captain Vitala Baize successfully infiltrated a CorSec agent within the organization. Assuming the identity of the Chirq Council member Trins Evnar, the CorSec agent managed to infiltrate Jzoro Quanera's Chirq Council chapter in Doaba Guerfel. From Jzoro Quanera's database, the CorSec obtained the identity of the nine elite councilors and the locations of their secret headquarters. The CorSec later assaulted the First and the Second Elite Council Bunkers. During the raid on the Second Elite Council Bunker, Agent Chun Solso was tasked to prevent Dain Pax and Tettsel Anker's attempt to extend the reach of the Chirq Council in Bela Vistal and Vreni Island. Agent Solso thus hired an independent spacer who previously worked for the CorSec to help him in his mission. The spacer fought and managed to kill the two sub-councilors. Eventually, the Chirq Council splintered after the Chirq Council elite councilors were killed by the CorSec in the Elite Council Bunkers.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Dain Pax was a non-player character in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Defeat the Chirq Council Sub-Councilors" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Seek Council" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Moving Up" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: The Elite Council" on Corellia