Dalla Suul was a human male native to the Core World Corellia, as well as a notorious Corellian pirate. Following Tobias Beckett's raid on the planet Kessel, a Crimson Dawn enforcer claimed that the Corellian Han Solo was Suul's grandson. She alleged that the young man had actually joined the Galactic Empire under his real name of "Han Suul," but the intake officer was not listening carefully and wrote "Solo" instead of "Suul".
Behind the scenesEdit
Dalla Suul was first mentioned in Star Wars canon in the 2018 replica journal book Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor. In Star Wars Legends, the character's name was "Dalla Solo" and was originally created for Dave Wolverton's 1994 novel The Courtship of Princess Leia.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Battlefront: Twilight Company established that Corellians are humans from the planet Corellia. Since Dalla Suul was a Corellian, it can be deduced that he was human.
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ The Courtship of Princess Leia