Dallorian alloy was an expensive alloy naturally resistant to heat. Because they were made of dallorian alloy, the custom-made WESTAR-34 blaster pistols owned by bounty hunter Jango Fett could withstand continual firing, raising to high temperatures without melting.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "R2 Come Home"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lethal Trackdown"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty"
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch – "Rampage" (Poster only)
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Dallorian alloy)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 41 (Helmets: Jango Fett)