The Dancing Goddess was an idol of the Godoan people and was said to give great fortune to its owner. At one point, Barpotomous Drebble acquired it. However, it was stolen from him and wound up in the collection of Dryden Vos, the public face of the crime syndicate Crimson Dawn. The idol was smashed to bits during a confrontation between Vos, Qi'ra and Han Solo. Years later, however, a similar artifact was in the possession of Darth Vader, who kept it in his castle on Mustafar. Around 34 ABY, the dancing goddess was kept by the Ithorian collector Dok-Ondar in his shop in Black Spire Outpost on Batuu.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Star Wars Adventures: Tales from Vader's Castle 3
- Star Wars Adventures: Tales from Vader's Castle 4
- A Crash of Fate
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Dancing Goddess)
- The Art of Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious