Dannl Faytonni was a male human and a known associate of Achk Med-Beq. The two were present in the Outlander Club on Coruscant in 22 BBY when the Clawdite assassin Zam Wesell attempted to hide there to escape the pursuing Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. By the time Kenobi and Skywalker were assisting Wesell at the back of the establishment, Faytonni and Med-Beq were patrolling the second floor of the Outlander conjuring. Three years later, Faytonni attended the Galaxies Opera House the same night Skywalker met with Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine.
Personality and traitsEdit
Behind the scenesEdit
Dannl Faytonni first appeared in the 2002 film Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones and was portrayed by Star Wars veteran Anthony Daniels, the actor who also played C-3PO. Faytonni was later identified in the 2016 canon reference book Star Wars: Complete Locations.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First identified as Dannl Faytonni)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious states that Dannl Faytonni is 54 years old in 7955 C.R.C.. The book also places the Trade Federation's plot to assassinate Padmé Amidala in the same year. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the plot to 22 BBY, therefore it can be deduced 7955 C.R.C. is equivalent to 22 BBY. From this, we can calculate Dannl Faytonni's birth to 76 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ Star Wars: Scum and Villainy: Case Files on the Galaxy's Most Notorious
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition