- "The Loyalist Committee has arrived, Your Honor."
- ―Dar Wac informing the Chancellor
During the Separatist Crisis, Dar Wac served as liaison between the Jedi and Chancellor Palpatine. He worked at a desk in the lobby that led to the Chancellor's Executive Office. Just before the outbreak of the Clone Wars Dar Wac was seen in a hologram when he announced the arrival of the Loyalist Committee.
Behind the scenes
Dar Wac first appeared in the novelization of the film Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones by R. A. Salvatore, released on April 23, 2002, and then in the film itself on May 16. Concept art and the illustrated screenplay of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith show that a scene in which Wac and two members of the Senate Guard attempt to stop Mace Windu and his team of Jedi reaching Palpatine before being Force pushed into the walls by the Jedi was planned; however, it did not make it into the final film.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones novelization (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones unabridged audiobook
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Episode II — Attack of the Clones
- "Republic HoloNet News Core Edition 15:3:29"—Star Wars Insider 76 (Mentioned only)