A large ship capable of carrying large amounts of cargo, the Darius G possessed a chin mounted ramp that opened up into a long multi-roomed cargo hold with tall ceilings. The Darius G also possessed two large cylindrical engines offset by two smaller engines, and sported four large stabilizers. The main hallways of the Darius G were large and spacious, and contained several blast doors, while the ship also possessed one-person escape pods of a narrow blocky design. The Darius G was equipped with a number of these pods, with Teroj Kees ship holding eighteen escape pods on its ventral surface.
During the cold war, Darius G-class freighters brought fuel shipments to the refueling station Colossus, on the ocean planet Castilon. The Colossus' fuel shipments aboard the freighters were a common prey for pirates. Transport TY-700 was used to deliver Major Elrik Vonreg to the platform for negotiations with Captain Imanuel Doza.
One Darius G-class freighter in the Castilon system, carrying Kowakian monkey-lizards and a Kowakian ape-lizard, was attacked by members of Kragan Gorr's Warbird gang. When the freighter sent out a distress call, Poe Dameron and Kazuda Xiono, who had been in a nearby asteroid field, went to investigate it.
Later, Kazuda Xiono would follow Teroj Kee into a Darius G's cargo hold in pursuit of a stolen phase connector. Inside of the ship, Kazuda tricked the pet Gorg Bitey into biting a Power coupling that led to the ship's electrode systems, causing the ship to lose power and crash into the oceans of Castilon as all aboard abandoned ship in the Darius G escape pods.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Resistance – "The High Tower" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Children from Tehar"
- Star Wars Resistance – "Signal from Sector Six" (First identified as Darius G-class freighter)
- Star Wars Resistance – "Sixty Seconds to Destruction"
- Star Wars Resistance – "Bibo" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars Resistance – "Dangerous Business"
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Doza Dilemma"
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Core Problem"