DarkStryder technology, also known as DarkStryder artifacts were unique technological creations built by DarkStryder on the planet Kathol. The devices were powered by energy siphoned off from the Precursors trapped in the Lifewell, and expended after use. The use of DarkStryder technology essentially killed the Precursors. The technology only worked reliably in proximity to Kathol. The further away from the planet the technology was, the less reliable it was.
There were three common modules of DarkStryder technology, but it was theorized that many more, with other properties, existed.
- "The Saga Begins"—The DarkStryder Campaign
- "Death Is Remotely Possible"—The DarkStryder Campaign (Mentioned only)
- "Traitor in our Midst"—The DarkStryder Campaign (Mentioned only)
- "Plant Food"—The Kathol Outback
- "Wildfire"—The Kathol Outback
- "Rogue Elements"—The Kathol Rift
- "Waystation"—The Kathol Rift
- "Home"—The Kathol Rift
- "The Saga Nears Its End"—Endgame