- "Only the greatest of all Sith are permitted to set foot in these chambers. You profane our entire history by your presence alone."
- ―Darth Soverus, to Republic invaders
The Chamber of the Dark Council consisted of six thrones at each side, one for each of the twelve Council members. If one of the Council was not present, he or she appeared as a hologram to participate in the Council's discussions.
Two notable duels took place in the Dark Council Chambers during the Galactic War, namely the duel between Darth Baras and the new Emperor's Wrath (Galactic War) and the duel between Darth Thanaton and Lord Kallig.
During the Korriban Incursion, the Council Chambers, along with most of the Sith Academy, were heavily damaged. Darth Soverus, the only Dark Council Member planetside, was slain by Jedi Commander Jensyn, who occupied the chambers until he was killed when the Empire retook the Academy.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Old Republic, Threat of Peace Act 1: Treaty of Coruscant
- The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance
- Star Wars: The Old Republic