- "Well, I imagine you'll have to attack them at their base. I'd guess that one of their leaders, Flangolial or Trienial, would have it. You'll probably want to soften up their defenses first. Their base is not far from the city, though you probably already know that."
- ―Tanoa Vills, to a spacer
Sometime following the Battle of Yavin in 0 BBY, the cave was under the control of a criminal organization known as the Darkwalkers. Among the cave's occupants included important Darkwalker members, including Bloodlord Trienial and Chief of Science Flangolial. Circa 1 ABY, the Darkwalkers shot down a shuttle near Dee'ja Peak in order to steal a bio-scanner. The shuttle crashed in the Gallo Mountains and the Darkwalkers plundered the wreckage. A spacer working with the scientist Tanoa Vills then raided the Darkwalker Cave nearby to recover the stolen bio-scanner. Bloodlord Trienial and Chief of Science Flangolial were killed during the assault. A few time later, a spacer sent by Boss Rugor Nass entered the cave to retrieve one of the pieces of a broken Gungan artifact scattered by the Ultragungans in various areas of Naboo.
Behind the scenes
Notes and references
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Find out what the Darkwalkers took from the Crashed Shuttle" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Recover the stolen Bio-Scanner" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Recover all Six Pieces of the scattered Gungan Artifact" on Naboo