- "I'll start with the Darkwalker cave."
- ―A spacer, to Hugo Eckener
The Darkwalker Cave was a cave located on the Mid Rim world of Naboo. Located a relatively short distance east of the city of Theed, the cave was under the control of a criminal organization known as the Darkwalkers.
History[edit | edit source]
- "I need you to download some Darkwalker security codes from computers in their cave."
- ―Toff Henrou, to a spacer
Among the cave's occupants included important Darkwalker leaders, including Bloodlord Marcus Gaw, Underlord Critolus Masse, and an aegis guard by the name of Solon Gaw. Sometime following the Battle of Yavin in 0 BBY, the Darkwalkers captured Karl Eckener and held him hostage within a holding cell inside the cave.
Circa 1 ABY, Sergeant Bragg and the RSF Intelligence Division investigated the cave while searching for the responsibles of a terrorist attack in Theed. In the meantime, the cave was attacked by Skaak Tipper spacers led by Toff Henrou.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Tap the Communications of the Four Major Criminal Groups" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Rescue Karl Eckner" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Doing Skaak Tipper Dirty Work" on Naboo