- "Dartas is as tough as the Scarlet Dawn, m'friend. Iffin' ya thought the Bright Jewel was hard, wait til ya see what Dartas has t'offer ya."
- ―Aleas Rans'ery, to a spacer
- "I don't have time to argue with you, kid. We're losing pilots left and right! Even if you're fodder, I suppose that'll do. Fine, you're in."
- ―Dartas Pytin, to a spacer
During the Battle of Tansarii Point Station between Car'das and Black Sun forces, Dartas Pytin tasked his pilots to eliminate several Black Sun spies in order to prevent the spread of the Black Envy computer virus. Pytin later led the final assault against the Black Sun strongholds known as the Salient Trinity. He first ordered his pilots to attack the Dual Moons, eliminate Black Sun pilots and kill Lieutenant Commanders Chaen and Ondara. Dartas Pytin's pilots finally assaulted the Darkveil Eclipse and his defenses led by Lieutenant Commander Rilis. The pilots were successful and thus annihilated the main Black Sun hubs in the Bright Jewel system. Pytin's pilots later joined other Car'das pilots to eliminate remaining Black Sun forces in the area, formally ending the Battle of Tansarii Point Station.
Behind the scenesEdit
Dartas Pytin appeared as a non-player character in the video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Precise Maneuvers" on Tansarii Point Station
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "After the Trinity" on Tansarii Point Station
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Darkveil Eclipse" on Tansarii Point Station