- "Those who resist Imperial rule would die by my hands."
- ―Darth Hadra to the Jedi Knight
Biography[edit | edit source]
It was rumored that Hadra had ascended to her position of Darth by an affair with Darth Malgus, but the rumors were false—she had simply murdered her opponents and enemies to achieve her position. A rival of Darth Mekhis, Hadra presided over the Empire's capital world of Dromund Kaas in addition to the Sphere of Technology—one of the twelve Spheres of Influence that were each controlled by a member of the Council. Hadra gained her seat on the Dark Council after a Republic Strategic Information Service operation resulted in Mekhis's disappearance. When her forces discovered an ancient Sith shrine near Kaas City, she attempted to claim it as her territory, but Darth Arctis—the leader of the Sphere of Ancient Knowledge—protested her claim and became embroiled in a conflict with Hadra.
During 3641 BBY, Hadra and fellow Dark Councilor Darth Acharon traveled to the contested planet of Corellia to reinforce Darth Decimus, head of the Sphere of Military Strategy, in the war effort there. Darth Hadra along with Acharon and Decimus were called via holo to an emergency Dark Council meeting by Darth Baras, who attempted to claim the position of Emperor's Voice and was then struck down by the Emperor's Wrath, then Hadra and the rest of the Dark Council pledged their loyalty to their Emperor's Wrath. During the Republic push on the Legislature Building, Hadra locked herself in the safe room with the Corellian Council. When a Republic Hero arrived to oppose her, she stated that the Council joined the Empire willingly and her death would not change that. After an intense fight, Hadra was defeated and killed.
Powers and abilities[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. The Prologue for each class immediately precedes Act I, and Act III for all classes begins with the start of the Galactic War, which Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places around 3640 BBY. Assuming that in-universe chronology of the Star Wars: The Old Republic events roughly aligns with the release of story content in real-life as with , the Act III Epilogue must take place near the end of 3640 BBY since it was the chronologically latest story of the The Old Republic base game, which was released toward the end of 2011. Therefore, assuming that The Old Republic takes place over the course of three years per the former of the two aforementioned swtor.com posts, Act I takes place near the end of 3643 BBY. places
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Republic Mission: "Right to Arms" on Corellia
- The Old Republic: Annihilation
- The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 5