- "I serve at Admiral Ranken's pleasure. She's an unparalleled strategist and I trust her with my life."
Darth Krovos was a Sith Pureblood female Sith Lord of the reconstituted Sith Empire living during the Galactic War. In 3638 BBY she was working alongside Admiral Zasha Ranken, whom she developed a deep respect for. At the time of the Battle of Kuat she served as Ranken's right hand, overseeing the course of the battle and directing an Imperial strike team to their objectives on the Kuati space station.
She would later rise to the position of Darth during the intervening years, and would sit on the Dark Council by 3630 BBY, as Head of Military Command - a newly created seat that oversaw the former Spheres of Defense of the Empire, Military Offense & Military Strategy.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught