- "Darth Soverus made a fine addition to the Dark Council. We should all strive to be as loyal to the end."
- ―Darth Arkous
At some point in his lifetime, he came across the old Sith seer Spindrall, who predicted the circumstances surrounding his death. In the year 3638 BBY, as the only member of the Council present on the planet, Soverus was killed by a Republic strike team during the Korriban Incursion as foreseen, fighting to protect the Chambers from defilement.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
Darth Soverus was an expert in lightsaber combat and used the Jar'Kai form in his fight against the Republic strike force in the Dark Council chamber on Korriban. He was also capable of telekinesis, including guiding a thrown lightsaber and Force choking.
Behind the scenesEdit
Soverus first appeared during the flashpoint Korriban Incursion.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Using information from the novel The Old Republic: Annihilation and Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire, the events of Game Updates 2.0 through 3.3 for Star Wars: The Old Republic can be placed in the time period between 3640 BBY and 3637 BBY. According to The Old Republic lead designer Charles Boyd (screenshot), the game's events can be assumed to occur in a timeline matching that of their real-time release. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.7: Invasion can be placed in approximately 3638 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Star Wars: The Old Republic