- "Darth Soverus made a fine addition to the Dark Council. We should all strive to be as loyal to the end."
- ―Darth Arkous
Biography[edit | edit source]
At some point in his lifetime, he came across the old Sith seer Spindrall, who predicted the circumstances surrounding his death. In the year 3637 BBY, as the only member of the Council present on the planet, Soverus was killed by a Republic strike team during the Korriban Incursion as foreseen, fighting to protect the Chambers from defilement.
Powers and abilities[edit | edit source]
Darth Soverus was an expert in lightsaber combat and used the Jar'Kai form in his fight against the Republic strike force in the Dark Council chamber on Korriban. He was also capable of telekinesis, including guiding a thrown lightsaber and Force choking.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Soverus first appeared during the flashpoint Korriban Incursion.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Picture only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- According to Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel takes place in early to mid 3638 BBY, and further Game Updates that were released in 2013 take place in the latter half of 3638 BBY. The post also states that Game Updates released in 2014 can be placed in early and mid 3637 BBY, Shadow of Revan takes place near the end of that year, and that the events of Game Updates 3.1 through 3.3 can be placed in early and mid 3636 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.7: Invasion, which was released in 2014, can be placed in 3637 BBY. ,
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel—[TACTICAL] Flashpoint: "Korriban Incursion"