- "Darth Soverus made a fine addition to the Dark Council. We should all strive to be as loyal to the end."
- ―Darth Arkous
History[edit | edit source]
At some point in his lifetime, he came across the old Sith seer Spindrall, who predicted the circumstances surrounding his death. In the year 3638 BBY, as the only member of the Council present on the planet, Soverus was killed by a Republic strike team during the Korriban Incursion as foreseen, fighting to protect the Chambers from defilement.
Powers and abilities[edit | edit source]
Darth Soverus was an expert in lightsaber combat and used the Jar'Kai form in his fight against the Republic strike force in the Dark Council chamber on Korriban. He was also capable of telekinesis, including guiding a thrown lightsaber and Force choking.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Soverus first appeared during the flashpoint Korriban Incursion.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds (Picture only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- According to 2013 can be placed in 3638 BBY. Game Updates released in 2014 can be placed in 3637 BBY and Game Updates 3.1 through 3.3 can be placed in 3636 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 2.7: Invasion can be placed in 3637 BBY. the events of Game Updates released in
- Star Wars: The Old Republic