Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 20 is the twentieth issue of the canon comic book series Star Wars: Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith. It was written by Charles Soule, illustrated by Giuseppe Camuncoli, and published on August 22, 2018 by Marvel Comics.
- UPC 759606086665; August 22, 2018; Marvel Comics
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
- Star Wars: Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith Vol. 4 — Fortress Vader
- Star Wars: Darth Vader - Dark Lord of the Sith Vol. 2
- Star Wars: Darth Vader by Charles Soule Omnibus
Notes and references
- The events of Tarkin take place five years after the rise of the Galactic Empire, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 19 BBY. Therefore, Tarkin must be set in 14 BBY. As Darth Vader knows about Wilhuff Tarkin's past on Eriadu in Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 18, which he only learned about in Tarkin, issue 18 must take place after the novel. The later issue Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 19 featured the Second Sister, who was killed in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Fallen Order takes place five years after the Great Jedi Purge, which is dated to 19 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Therefore, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is also set in 14 BBY. As Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 18 is between both Tarkin and Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 19, the events of the issue must take place in 14 BBY. Therefore, the events of issue 20 must also occur in that year, as the issue takes place immediately following issue 19.