Darth Vader 11 is the upcoming eleventh issue of the canon comic series Star Wars: Darth Vader. It will be written by Greg Pak, illustrated by Raffaele Ienco, and published by Marvel Comics on April 28, 2021.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
- As punishment for his rebellion, DARTH VADER was broken by THE EMPEROR, his limbs shattered, forbidden to use THE FORCE.
- But after surviving OCHI OF BESTOON, THE EYE OF WEBBISH BOGG and the horrors of THE RED NEBULA, Vader stands on the verge of uncovering the Emperor's greatest secrets.
- But will the revelations on EXEGOL empower Vader — or his master? And what new doom awaits LUKE SKYWALKER as a result?
Media[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Weapons and technology
Collections[edit | edit source]
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Marvel Comics April 2021 solicitations and covers revealed. GamesRadar.com (2021-01-21). Archived from the original on January 21, 2021. Retrieved on January 21, 2021.
- This comic takes place between Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places in 3 ABY and 4 ABY respectively.