Darth Victun was a Dark Lord of the Sith and member of the reconstituted Sith Empire's ruling Dark Council around 4043 BBY. Victun and fellow Dark Council member Darth Qalar fought a violent Kaggath, a ritual Sith duel, that obliterated the Imperial Citadel on Dromund Kaas, the Imperial capital planet. When the two called a draw, both Qalar and Victun were executed by the other members of the Dark Council, and their assets were used in the reconstruction while the two's family lines were eliminated.
Behind the scenesEdit
Darth Victun was first mentioned in the Codex entry for the Imperial Citadel in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, though the Sith's name was not revealed until the release of the game's companion Encyclopedia.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned) (Codex entry)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia (First identified as Darth Victun)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY. In Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Imperial Citadel" it says that the Imperial Citadel was destroyed four hundred years before the game. This article uses the date of 3643 BBY as an approximate date, but the actual date could be different. Using the date 3643 BBY as the approximate date for the quest, Darths Qalar and Victun destroyed the Citadel and were killed around 4043 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Imperial Citadel"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia