Biography[edit | edit source]
Xarion was a male Sith Lord of the Sith Empire alive around 3643 BBY. During the Cold War with the Galactic Republic, he began a battle with a rival Sith Lord Anathel in the Stygian Caldera nebula. Their conflict started disrupting Imperial trade, prompting a negotiator to convince them to move their battle elsewhere in the Outer Rim Territories.
He would later rise to the position of Darth and sit on the Dark Council by 3628 BBY as leader of the newly-created Galactic Influence. In this position, Darth Xarion oversaw Sith Intelligence and the former Sphere of Expansion and Diplomacy. His rival Darth Anathel would also be on the Council as Head of Sith Doctrine.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
In Update 5.10 Jedi Under Siege, Darth Xarion is indirectly mentioned by NR-02 as the latter's master, who is unable to speak with the player at the time. Darth Xarion makes his first live appearance in Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught as a Dark Councillor. For Republic players who are saboteurs for the Empire, Darth Xarion's identity is revealed and confers with the player over holocomm in the Slippery Slopes Cantina.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Onslaught
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Diplomacy Crew Skill Mission: "Blind Hatred"
- According to 2017 can be placed in 3629 BBY and the events from Game Update 5.9 through 5.10.3 can be placed in 3628 BBY. Therefore, the events of Game Update 5.10: Jedi Under Siege can be placed in 3628 BBY. the events from updates released in