- "Shut up. Both of you! You two are in dire need of a lesson. I'm an old man. Had the two of you later than I would've liked. Figured myself a single man, a simple farmer, until your mother came along—may all the stars welcome her soul."
- ―Glen Taffral
The mother of Dav and Webb Taffral was a female who had two children with the farmer Glen Taffral, who lived on the planet Saleucami. Prior to the two meeting, Glen thought he would remain a bachelor and a simple farmer. She died prior to the rebellion on Akiva in 4 ABY. Her son Dav joined the Alliance to Restore the Republic, while Webb attended the Imperial Academy and remained loyal to the Galactic Empire. During a family dinner at the Taffral home some time after the mother's death, Glen entreated the two brothers to stop quarreling over their differing loyalties. He fondly brought up the memory of their mother and mourned her.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Aftermath (First mentioned, simultaneous with Aftermath audiobook)
- Aftermath audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Aftermath)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the reunion of Norra Wexley and Temmin Wexley on Akiva, which occurs during the rebellion on Akiva, according to Aftermath, to thirty years before the Hosnian Cataclysm, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. Aftermath also establishes that Dav and Webb Taffral's mother was dead by the time of the rebellion, placing it to before 4 ABY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Aftermath