His most famous works include a noted run on the Iron Man series in the early 1980s which introduced the character's serious problem with alcoholism, his specialized power armor variants and his new enmities with Justin Hammer and Victor Von Doom. His most noted cliffhanger was when Tony Stark was thrown out of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s helicarrier and had to don his armor completely to use its flight function before he hit the ground.
In the late 1980s, he also wrote a popular run on The Amazing Spider-Man series which featured the art of Todd McFarlane and introduced the supervillain Venom. He also has the record of having the longest run on The Amazing Spider-Man comic, a record that has still not been surpassed.
Star Wars bibliography[edit | edit source]
Writer[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars 51: Resurrection of Evil
- Star Wars 52: To Take The Tarkin
- Star Wars 55: Plif!
- Star Wars 56: Coffin in the Clouds
- Star Wars 57: Hello, Bespin, Good-bye!
- Star Wars 58: Sundown!
- Star Wars 59: Bazarre
- Star Wars 60: Shira's Story
- Star Wars 61: Screams in the Void
- Star Wars 62: Pariah!
- Star Wars 63: The Mind Spider
- Star Wars 64: Serphidian Eyes
- Star Wars 65: Golrath Never Forgets
- Star Wars 66: The Water Bandits
- Star Wars 67: The Darker
- Star Wars 68: The Search Begins
- Star Wars 69: Death in the City of Bone
- Star Wars 78: Hoth Stuff!
- Star Wars Annual 2: Shadeshine!
Sources[edit | edit source]
- David Michelinie on Wikipedia