The Dawferim Selfhood States was a protective alliance of planets formed by the Dawferim against their neighbors, the Botor Enclave, with whom they had been feuding for the past five hundred years. The alliance came about as a result of the power vacuum caused by the defeat suffered by the Galactic Empire at the Battle of Endor.
Behind the scenesEdit
The full name of this government was first mentioned in the pages of the Dark Empire Sourcebook, where it was referred to as the "Dawferm Selfhood States," though its citizens were earlier called the "Dawferim." Later sources, such as the Star Wars Encyclopedia and A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition, Revised and Expanded, continued to use "Dawferm Selfhood States" to refer to the government. The government's name was changed to "Dawferim Selfhood States" in the The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia.
- Dark Empire Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition, Revised and Expanded
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ "Chapter Five: Planets," Dark Empire Sourcebook, page 73
- ↑ "Scavengers," Dark Empire Sourcebook, page 57
- ↑ "Dawferm Selfhood States," Star Wars Encyclopedia, page 68
- ↑ "Dawferm Selfhood States," A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition, Revised and Expanded, page 143
- ↑ "Dawferim Selfhood States," The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Volume I, page 174
- ↑ "Underappreciated Star Wars Writers: Michael Allen Horne," on Continuity, Criticisms, and Captain Panaka (Aug 29, 2007 9:46 PM by Dan Wallace)