Description[edit | edit source]
By channeling this ability, a Force-user harnessed fury and hatred and then projected them through an intense glare onto the victim - as long as that victim was in the practitioner's range of vision. The Deadly Sight would have then blistered the skin and vaporized extremities.
History[edit | edit source]
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Darksiders could inflict pain and injury upon their foes merely by looking at them, causing victims' bodies to burn and smoke as they died. The user of Deadly Sight could damage entire groups of foes within their field of vision.
Tiring to sustain, it was inefficient in terms of the strain caused on the user's Force reserves, but was nevertheless effective in the right situation.
Deadly Sight injured everyone that the user looked at, including allies and civilians; it is unknown whether it could be refined, especially because of its dark nature.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Mysteries of the Sith
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Shadow Syndicate (Card: Deadly Sight)
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force
- Star Wars: The Card Game – Knowledge and Defense (Card: Deadly Sight)