DS-1 Orbital Battle Station
The DS-1 Orbital Battle Station was originally designed by the Geonosians before the Galactic Republic and later the Galactic Empire took over the project. However, the plans for the battle station were stolen by the Rebel Alliance from Scarif, leading to its destruction at the Battle of Yavin, but not before it unleashed its planet-destroying cannon on Alderaan and Jedha City.
DS-2 Death Star
After the destruction of the first Death Star, the DS-2 Death Star was the second and final Death Star constructed by the Galactic Empire and was designed to be more powerful than the original. During the Battle of Endor, the Death Star II's energy shield was destroyed and the Rebels used the unfinished superstructure of the battle station against it, destroying the weapon as they had its predecessor.
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- LEGO Star Wars Movie Short: Star Wars: Rogue One As Told By LEGO
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Death Star Deluxe Book and 3D Wood Model
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- "Last Call at the Zero Angle"—Star Wars Insider 156
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide