DS-1 Battle Station
- "That's no moon. It's a space station."
- ―Obi-Wan Kenobi
The DS-1 Orbital Battle Station was originally designed by the Geonosians before the Galactic Republic and later the Galactic Empire took over the project. However, the plans for the battle station were stolen by the Rebel Alliance from Scarif, leading to its destruction at the Battle of Yavin, but not before it unleashed its planet-destroying cannon on Alderaan, Jedha City, and Scarif.
DS-2 Battle Station
- "The data brought to us by the Bothan spies pinpoints the exact location of the Emperor's new battle station."
- ―Mon Mothma
After the destruction of the first Death Star, the DS-2 Death Star was the second and final Death Star constructed by the Galactic Empire and was designed to be more powerful than the original. During the Battle of Endor, the Death Star II's energy shield was destroyed and the Rebels used the unfinished superstructure of the battle station against it, destroying the weapon as they had its predecessor.
- Rogue One: Recon A Star Wars 360 Experience
- Disney Infinity 3.0
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "A Hero Discovered" (Appears in hologram)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Crossing Paths" (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "A New Home" (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "Rowan's Secret Adventure" (Mentioned only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- LEGO Star Wars Movie Short: Star Wars: Rogue One As Told By LEGO
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Rogue One: Death Star Deluxe Book and 3D Wood Model
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- "Last Call at the Zero Angle" – Star Wars Insider 156
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide