- "You wanna buy some death sticks?"
"You don't want to sell me death sticks."
"I don't wanna sell you death sticks."
"You want to go home and rethink your life."
"I wanna go home and rethink my life."
- ―Elan Sleazebaggano and Obi-Wan Kenobi
A death stick was a highly addictive illicit substance readily found in the underworld of Coruscant and other locales across the galaxy. Delivered inside luminescent sticks, they were a favorite among desperate addicts and thrill-seekers.
While on the planet Coruscant ten years after the Invasion of Naboo, and attempting to track down Zam Wesell, an assassin that had targeted the Senator Padmé Amidala, the Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi entered the Outlander Club in Coruscant's Uscru Entertainment District. Inside, he was approached by Elan Sleazebaggano, who attempted to sell him death sticks. Kenobi, however, used a Jedi mind trick both to convince him that he did not want to sell him death sticks and that he wanted to go home and rethink his life.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First mentioned)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (Mentioned only)
- "One Thousand Levels Down"—Star Wars Insider 151 (Mentioned only)