A death stick was a highly addictive illicit substance readily found in the underworld of Coruscant and other locales across the galaxy. Delivered inside luminescent sticks, they were a favorite among desperate addicts and thrill-seekers. Death sticks were created from distilled and refined ixetal cilona, made from the balo mushrooms found on the planet Balosar.
While on the planet Coruscant ten years after the Invasion of Naboo, and attempting to track down Zam Wesell, an assassin that had targeted the Senator Padmé Amidala, the Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi entered the Outlander Club in Coruscant's Uscru Entertainment District. Inside, he was approached by Elan Sleazebaggano, who attempted to sell him death sticks. Kenobi, however, used a Jedi mind trick both to convince him that he did not want to sell him death sticks and that he wanted to go home and rethink his life.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Master & Apprentice (Appears in hologram) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only) (DLC)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First mentioned)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (Mentioned only)
- "One Thousand Levels Down"—Star Wars Insider 151 (Mentioned only)
- Alphabet Squadron (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Cyphers and Masks
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z