- "Dee'ja Peak is probably the most beautiful mountain town on Naboo. I'm lucky to work here."
- ―Vance Groten
Dee'ja Peak was a secluded town nestled deep within a mountain valley. The city catered to those who wanted to get away from it all and many residents of Dee'ja Peak chose to live there because of the independent lifestyle. Its inhabitants were highly welcoming as it used to be a long way to reach the city.
- "I was hoping you could help me by reducing some of the threats to the Dee'ja Peak area. Like the Naboo pirates or the Maulers. Oh, and feral shaupauts have been wreaking havoc. Especially the one known as Blot."
- ―Vance Groten, to a spacer
Dee'ja Peak was one of the first settlements established on the planet Naboo. It was founded by a nomadic tribe of Humans from Grizmallt who came to colonize the planet many centuries before the Clone Wars. The tribe was venturing the Gallo Mountains when they discovered the location of Dee'ja Peak. They settled a small village there and started to develop a farming community. 
During the reign of the Galactic Empire and during the Galactic Civil War, many people seeking for independence moved to Dee'ja Peak because they disagreed with Queen Kylantha's support of the Empire. However, after the Battle of Yavin, the city eventually became an Imperial stronghold. Dee'ja Peak was controlled by the Empire and had many stormtroopers patrolling the streets.
The following individuals were residents or visitors of the city in the time after the Battle of Yavin: Arven Wendik, Damalia Korde, Kima Nazith, Uwo Poal, Herman Pate, Zanier Hudmasse, Tanoa Vills, Vance Groten, Walker Luskeske and Ruab.
Behind the scenes
While the spelling of this city was Deeja Peak in the MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies, an alternate spelling of Dee'ja Peak was used in the following Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine spin-off novel. Star Wars Galaxies has since adapted to the book's spelling.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis on Naboo" (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – Galactic Hunters (Light Side scenario campaign)
- Star Wars Galaxies Trading Card Game – The Price of Victory (Darkwalkers promotional scenario)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided: Prima's Official Strategy Guide
- "Gamescape"—Star Wars Insider 71
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
Notes and references
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Point of Interest: "Deeja Peak Waterfall" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Loading Screen: "Dee'ja Peak" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Help Keep Dee'Ja Peak Safe" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: Rage of the Wookiees
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit