- "I've just received a distress signal from our forces on Dantooine. Master Windu's defenses held, but at a great cost to his men. They need medical supplies immediately."
The defense of Dantooine took place during the Clone Wars when Jedi General Mace Windu oversaw the Galactic Republic's defense on the planet Dantooine against the Separatist Droid Army. Windu's forces withstood the enemy attack but required medical supplies as a result of their efforts.
Behind the scenesEdit
The battle's passing mention in "Brain Invaders" was intended as a reference to the Star Wars Legends Star Wars: Clone Wars television series, which depicted Mace Windu fighting a droid army single-handedly in the Battle of Dantooine.
- (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 13 (Databank A-Z: Poe Dameron–Delta 7-B)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 72 (Databank A-Z: Mace Windu) (First identified as defense of Dantooine)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Legacy of Terror"
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brain Invaders"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Landing at Point Rain" to 21 BBY, and Star Wars Helmet Collection 76 (Highlights of the Saga: The End of Endurance) dates the death of CT-411 "Ponds", as seen in the episode "Lethal Trackdown", to the same year. Since places "Brain Invaders" between "Landing at Point Rain" and "Lethal Trackdown," its events, including the mention of the battle on Dantooine, must take place in the same year.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- ↑ Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 12"
- ↑ Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 13"