The Defoliator Deployment Tank (DDT), also known simply as the Defoliator Tank, was a modified Armored Assault Tank designed by Neimoidian weapons developer General Lok Durd for the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars. The DDT was first deployed in 22 BBY on Maridun. There, Durd demonstrated its effects on battle droids near his outpost for Count Dooku.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Defenders of Peace" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hostage Crisis" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Massacre"
- (First identified as Defoliator Deployment Tank)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 13 (Databank A-Z: Poe Dameron–Delta 7-B)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles