- Mer: "We let you think you'd won the robot, and put you in a position where you had to flee—"
- Calrissian: "Oh? Well, suppose I'd fled to the Dela System, as I'd intended, or simply—"
- Mer: "There was the ‘treasure’ as an inducement, plus the fact that you had a valuable asset to claim in the droid, here. And, of course, if you hadn't come, our Ottdefa Osuno Whett would simply have found a new prospect. You were our first—I'm rather proud of the Ottdefa."
- ―Duttes Mer and Lando Calrissian[src]
- Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.