The Delta-class T-3c shuttle also known as Delta-class shuttle was a type of shuttle used by the Galactic Empire shortly before the Battle of Yavin. Director Orson Krennic owned one such shuttle. It had a starkly geometric hull shape and folding bat-like wings. Magna Tolvan chased down Chelli Aphra to Skako Minor in a Delta-class T-3c shuttle.
The Delta-class T-3c shuttle was originally designed as a side project by Sienar Fleet Systems and was not intended for production. Director Orson Callan Krennic saw the concept design of the shuttle and became fascinated by its design, and Sienar decided to produce the shuttle. The ship was optimized for stealth, with a sloped hull and composite skin. The crew cabin was sparse, with simple crash seats and storage straps. The foldable lateral wings decreased the shuttle's footprint when on the ground. The wings contained HoloNet and Subspace antennae to maintain communications when in deep space. Laser cannons were attached to the bottom of the shuttle and on the tip of each of its three wings.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: Rogue One Graphic Novel Adaptation
- Rogue One Adaptation 1
- Rogue One Adaptation 3
- Rogue One Adaptation 4
- Rogue One Adaptation 5
- Doctor Aphra 16
- LEGO Star Wars Rogue One (Set: 75156 Krennic's Imperial Shuttle)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Delta-class shuttle)
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles