Denaria Kee was a female Koorivar who was high-ranking member of the Corporate Alliance. She served as chief aide to Magistrate Passel Argente prior to and throughout the Clone Wars. As an aide, she wrote drafts, sent sneaky messages, and managed the meetings of Argente.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Denaria Kee was played by actor John McEvoy in 2002's Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones and 2005's Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, the last two installments of the Star Wars prequel trilogy. According to early set photos and reference sheets for Attack of the Clones, Kee was known during production as "Twink Kee", a pun on the popular twinkie pastry.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Denaria Kee (★★) (link)) (First identified as Denaria Kee)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition