History[edit | edit source]
During the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the reconstituted Sith Empire, the Hutts hired Jawas to dig for artifacts on Dennogra. The jawas however were secretly interested in selling their findings.
The Hutts had relinquished their claim to the planet by 52 BBY. At some point, Yoda killed a dark sider on the world. During the Clone Wars, Dennogra was located within Separatist space. In 0 ABY, Han Solo took two crates of treasure to Zio Snaffkin, where they were sold to Sprool the Trader.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- The Rebel Thief (First appearance)
- Star Wars Missions 11: Bounty Hunters vs. Battle Droids
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- The Jedi Path: A Manual for Students of the Force
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook