Derham Boyce was a human male who served as sergeant in the ground forces of the Resistance during their war against the First Order. During the attack on the Resistance fleet by the First Order following the evacuation from the planet D'Qar in the year 34 ABY, Boyce was redeployed as a bridge guard on board the MC85 Star Cruiser Raddus in order to provide extra shipboard security. The sergeant wore a brown military uniform including a combat helmet, a weatherproof field jacket, pants, boots and an RM-45 ammunition and tool pouch. He carried a EL-16 blaster rifle rifle.
Behind the scenes
Derham Boyce first appeared in the film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which was released on December 15, 2017. The character was not named in the film, but received identification in Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with the film.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Derham Boyce)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the film Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. As Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi carries on immediately from the events of The Force Awakens, it can be assumed to take place in the same year.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi