- "You must be the commanding officer who survived the attack. Welcome. I have just been briefed on the unfortunate turn of events at Desolation Station."
"Sir, I am sure that you are upset, but I can assure you…"
"Upset? I'm not upset, Captain."
"Sir, I put the blame for this failure squarely at the feet—UGHH!!"
- ―The commander is executed by X1
A Human male commander was in charge of Desolation Station, a facility that supplied the Imperial Death Star superweapon project. When the facility was destroyed by the Rebel Alliance, the commander was executed for his failure by the project's overseer, X1.
Biography[edit | edit source]
A light-skinned Human male individual, a captain serving the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War, was the commander of Desolation Station, an asteroid-based facility that produced superlaser components for the Imperial Death Star superweapon. Between 2 BBY and 0 BBY, the last of those components, the tributary beam, was complete and ready to be delivered to the under-construction Death Star. However, the Rebel Alliance performed a raid on Desolation Station. Rebel Force-sensitive clone X2 hijacked the transport carrying the part and destroyed the facility with the help of the tributary beam. The commander managed to survive Desolation Station's destruction and was brought before X1, X2's brother who was serving the Empire. The Captain tried to explain his failure at Desolation Station, but X1 cut him off and ordered for his execution via blaster fire to his accompanying stormtroopers.
Personality and traits[edit | edit source]
The man was shown to try to make excuses regarding failures. At the time of his death, he held the rank of captain.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- According to the information presented in the Nintendo DS version of Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron, the commander's death occurred at some point between the formation of the Rebel Alliance and the destruction of the Death Star], which took place in 2 BBY and 0 BBY, respectively, according to The New Essential Chronology.
- Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron (Nintendo DS version)
- The commander's uniform depicted in Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron matches that of the Imperial Army pilots, as established in Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition.