- "We have intel on an abandoned Imperial factory on Sullust. Admiral Versio plans to recover a weapons cache from inside. We're going to steal it first. I've called in some help to guarantee we do. Shriv, you'll be on the ground with General Calrissian. Secure those weapons and call us for escort. No matter what, they can't fall into my father's hands."
- ―Commander Iden Versio, to Inferno Squad
The destruction of an abandoned weapons depot was undertaken in 5 ABY by General Lando Calrissian and Shriv Suurgav on the planet Sullust. Although the original intent of the mission was to recover the weapons in the depot for the New Republic before the Galactic Empire could, however, when it was found that the Empire had secretly restarted the weapons factory, Calrissian felt it was better to destroy the depot to prevent the Empire from producing more weapons.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Legion – Lando Calrissian Commander Expansion (Card: ) (Picture only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates Han Solo meeting with an Imperial defector at Maz's castle to get information that would help in the liberation of Kashyyyk to twenty-nine years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. Therefore, the meeting and the resulting skirmish took place in 5 ABY. As the destruction of an abandoned weapons depot took place between Solo's meeting with the Imperial defector, and the Battle of Jakku, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 5 ABY, the destruction of an abandoned weapons depot also took place in 5 ABY.