- "We have intel on an abandoned Imperial factory on Sullust. Admiral Versio plans to recover a weapons cache from inside. We're going to steal it first. I've called in some help to guarantee we do. Shriv, you'll be on the ground with General Calrissian. Secure those weapons and call us for escort. No matter what, they can't fall into my father's hands."
- ―Commander Iden Versio, to Inferno Squad
- "I know my way around Sullust. After all, I did help liberate this place."
- ―Shriv Suurgav, to Lando Calrissian
By 5 ABY, the demands of the Galactic Empire had outgrown the depot's supply, and Admiral Garrick Versio ordered the depot to double production of weapons and vehicles immediately, as the depot provided vital armaments to the Empire's operations in the Western Reaches. The New Republic discovered this and planned to steal it first, sending General Lando Calrissian and also Shriv Suurgav of Inferno Squad.
The original intent of the mission was to recover the weapons in the depot for the New Republic before the Galactic Empire could. However, the Republic discovered the Empire had secretly restarted the weapons factory, at which point Calrissian and Suurgav felt it was better to destroy the depot to prevent the Empire from producing more weapons.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Legion – Lando Calrissian Commander Expansion (Card: ) (Picture only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates Han Solo meeting with an Imperial defector at Maz's castle to get information that would help in the liberation of Kashyyyk to twenty-nine years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. Therefore, the meeting and the resulting skirmish took place in 5 ABY. As the destruction of an abandoned weapons depot took place between Solo's meeting with the Imperial defector, and the Battle of Jakku, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 5 ABY, the destruction of an abandoned weapons depot also took place in 5 ABY.