- "The walker is staring us down, the X-wings can't get low enough to hit the cannons, and then we start hearing this drumbeat."
"Play your cards."
"But it's not a drumbeat—it's a whole blasted army of Coyerti."
- ―Ajax recounts the fighting while Brand interrupts him
During the Coyerti campaign, the Coyerti Imperial garrison was under attack by the Alliance to Restore the Republic's 61st Mobile Infantry. Late battle, it was destroyed by a large number of Coyerti.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where the destruction of the Coyerti Imperial garrison takes place is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The destruction of the garrison must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.