Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
- "The walker is staring us down, the X-wings can't get low enough to hit the cannons, and then we start hearing this drumbeat."
"Play your cards."
"But it's not a drumbeat—it's a whole blasted army of Coyerti."
- ―Ajax recounts the fighting while Brand interrupts him
During the Coyerti campaign in 3 ABY, the Coyerti Imperial garrison was under attack by the Alliance to Restore the Republic's 61st Mobile Infantry. Late battle, it was destroyed by a large number of Coyerti.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The main events of Battlefront: Twilight Company are set 22 years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Those events must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY. Furthermore the destruction of the Coyerti Imperial garrison must have also occurred in that year.