Around 4 ABY, the Dulok Swamp on the moon of Endor was invaded and destroyed by forces of the Galactic Empire. The Imperials were looking for a site to build a shield generator bunker to protect their Death Star II battlestation in orbit of the moon. The Duloks, part of a tribe led by King Gorneesh, were no match for the invaders' weapons, nor for the subterranean creature awakened by the commotion: the Griagh. After their victory, the Imperial forces enslaved the Duloks.
- Star Wars: Ewoks—Shadows of Endor (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: Ewoks—Shadows of Endor, pp. 11–12
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The destruction of the Dulok village occurs eight months before the Battle of Endor, according to Star Wars: Ewoks—Shadows of Endor, p. 75. The Essential Chronology, p. 124, places the Battle of Endor in 4 ABY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Zack Giallongo (2013-10-14). "Question" (blog post). Zack's Underground Rocketship. Tumblr. Retrieved on October 14, 2013.
- ↑ Star Wars: Ewoks—Shadows of Endor, p. 64