- "That's the last of them. All rebel vessels in this system have been destroyed."
In 3 ABY, after escaping Imperial forces at the Battle of Hoth, the Sixth Division of the Rebel Alliance's fleet was destroyed. The cell was discovered by Commander Ellian Zahra, who was able to locate the rebels with the help of a signal analysis protocol she had developed. Zahra's flagship, the Tarkin's Will, decimated the Sixth Division, destroying all ships and leaving no survivors.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars 3 (First appearance)
- Star Wars 10 (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 11 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 15 (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars 1
- Star Wars 2
- Star Wars 3
- The events of Star Wars 3, including the destruction of the Sixth Division, take place shortly after the events of Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back to 3 ABY, it can be deduced that the events of Star Wars 3 also take place around that year.