- "Good man. We'll make a CSF detective of you yet."
- ―Lon Shevu, to Ben Skywalker
A detective, or investigator, was a person who investigated crimes with the intent of solving an open case. Detectives many times worked for a law enforcement agency.
In the Coruscant Security Force, Detective was a rank under the Chief of Detectives. CSF police officers who held a higher rank yet still investigated cases were referred to as inspector along with their given rank.
Notable detectives[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- "A Certain Point of View"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8 (Mentioned only)
- "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10 (as investigator)
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- "A Deal Gone Sour"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 4
- (as investigator)
- Legacy of the Force: Tempest
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation (Mentioned only)
- Fate of the Jedi: Abyss (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Heroes & Rogues
- Wretched Hives of Scum & Villainy
- Lords of the Expanse (as investigator)
- Ultimate Adversaries
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Strongholds of Resistance
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Rebel Alliance Conversion Kit (Card: )