- "Can you tell me how to get to Margess Base?"
"You planning on driving a landspeeder after sixteen mugs of Corellian whiskey?"
"Ahh…(Waves hand.) I didn't drink sixteen mugs of Corellian whiskey."
"It's a good thing you didn't drink sixteen mugs of Corellian whiskey. Just head west out over Autumna Planitia."
- ―Luke Skywalker and a bartender
Detoxify Poison was a Control-based Force power that allowed a Force-user to detoxify poisons or eject them from their body in a much shorter amount of time than would normally be possible. It could also be used to cleanse their body of alcohol, allowing the individual to remain sober while consuming vast amounts of the drink.
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
- Jango Fett: Open Seasons 4
- "The Most Dangerous Foe"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 11 (Mentioned only)
- Heir to the Empire (First appearance)
- Legacy 15: Claws of the Dragon, Part 2
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game
- The Star Wars Rules Companion
- Star Wars Gamemaster Kit
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles
- Heir to the Empire Sourcebook
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- Dark Empire Sourcebook
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles, Second Edition
- The Last Command Sourcebook
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Miniatures Battles Companion
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope, Second Edition
- Galaxy Guide 5: Return of the Jedi, Second Edition
- The Truce at Bakura Sourcebook
- The Jedi Academy Sourcebook
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back, Second Edition
- Tales of the Jedi Companion
- Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Legacy Era Campaign Guide