- "I'll wager you never knew the Devaronians count baking among their many skills."
- ―From the menu at Dex's Diner
Devaronian's food cake was a type of cake that was made by the Devaronian species from the planet Devaron. Besides being baked by the Devaronians, the cake was also served by the Besalisk chef Dexter Jettster as a dessert for 2.7 credits a slice at Dex's Diner prior the restaurant's destruction during the Galactic Empire's first two years.
A type of cake, Devaronian's food cake was made by the Devaronians, a sentient species native to the planet Devaron. Besides being edible to members of the Devaronian species, the dessert dish could also be eaten by individuals belonging to the Besalisk species.
Created by the Devaronian species, Devaronian's food cake was one of many foods discovered and enjoyed by the Besalisk Dexter Jettster in his life, during which he spent years traveling throughout the galaxy. The food cake was eventually served by the Besalisk chef at Dex's Diner, a restaurant he owned in CoCo Town on the planet Coruscant, before the diner's destruction during the first two years of the Galactic Empire. Jettster served the cake as one of the restaurant's desserts for 2.7 credits a slice.
Behind the scenesEdit
- (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Besalisk Dexter Jettster filled his menu with the foods that he enjoyed eating the most during his travels to different planets. establishes that the
- ↑ Galaxy Guide 4: Alien Races
- ↑ The Last of the Jedi: Underworld, which The Essential Reader's Companion dates to around 18 BBY, establishes that Dex's Diner was destroyed by the Galactic Empire. The New Essential Chronology dates the Empire's formation to 19 BBY, so Dex's Diner was destroyed either during 19 BBY or 18 BBY.